About the Central Indiana Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA™).
Our mission is to promote the standards, practices, and contribution of Business Analysis in Central Indiana.
Our vision is to be the preferred professional association for Business Analysis in the Central Indiana area.
Chapter Goals and Objectives
- Advance Business Analysis as a recognized profession.
- Support opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from, seasoned BA practitioners as well as with industry and government leaders.
- Provide member access to a formal "knowledge base" as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions and building a reputation within the industry.
- Provide a forum to learn about business analysis best practices.
- Liaise with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit IIBA™ chapter members.
- Promoting IIBA Certification of members.
Our chapter provides you the opportunity to network and learn from leaders in the Business Analysis community.
To have someone speak with your or your organization about our chapter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.