Proposed Bylaw Changes
Proposed Bylaw changes were presented at the Annual General Meeting on April 9th, 2019. These changes have been drafted and received majority vote of membership in attendance. The proposed changes are indicated using tracked changes in the document linked below and include:
- Adding Vice President, Membership as a Board of Directors position, which increases the number of elected officers to six
- Updating Board of Directors titles
- Secretary to Vice President, Operations
- Treasurer to Vice President, Finance
- Vice President Education to Vice President, Professional Development
- Aligning board position elections with the proper years
- NOTE: Bylaws include language defining a quorum for the Board of Directors and what the Board has the power to do with that quorum, so tie-breaking language is not needed at this time.
If you have questions or issues with the proposed changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to provide notification to the President via email by May 13th, will indicate acceptance and Bylaws will be confirmed.
The Central Indiana Chapter is charted by the Internal Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA™). This document is the general bylaws of the chapter which regulates the operation of this organization.